Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's In Your Bag?

Happy February everyone! Every year I would look forward most to the arrival of this month! Hehe plus only in February too you can see lotsa lovey dovey things appear in the market for Valentine's day gimmicks. Even I don't celebrate it all, I still love everything lovey dovey nonetheless. Hihi.. Thanks to a certain witch!
Ok, calm down Dhea.. So have you guys been curious to what this Miss Amethyst brings most everyday? Let's have a lil looksee..





Quite important la jugak: Breathmint spray (I love this thing! I don't need to chew on gum to get fresher breath) /Miniature Flora by Gucci perfume (I have the bigger one at home, this one is for travel)/ Rings/ Lil mini purse lipbalm bought in Aussie(My fav)




Tictacs / Sony pendrive / Ipod / Pins (for emergencies) / Old Blossom Box geek wayfarers / F21 floral wayfarer (Imma true wayfarer gal! Still collecting money to buy the real deal Rayban wayfarers :P)




So that's basically what I lug around everyday. Yes, there are those lil scrap tissues, receipts and coins in the bag too. But you wouldn't wanna see that ey? Hehe.. And as you can see, I'm not much of a make up girl.Only a lipbalm.Hee :D Tak ada keje so that's why I cerita je pasal apa apa.Benda dalam Bag pon jadilaaah

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, even pendrive SONY. kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee.Just in case if pegi rumah cuzzy ade vid or gambar yg best tros masok kan dlm pendrive.Hee:D

    ReplyDelete