Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't Play With Your Food

Photos by KakShea.Hee

1) KFC crispy drumstick
2) Chocolate dipped strawberry and marshmellow from Le Meridien
3) Fira's spicy green curry from Good Evening Bangkok, OU
4) Peach and Banana crumble with vanilla ice cream, Delicious
5) Cupcakes from Cuppycakes by Nana
6) Plain water (haha!)


Sunday-Cuzzies Day Out!We went to The Curve-OU-Midvalley-Pavilion-KLCC.What an exhausting day.Habis duit I.Pffft-,-.So i have to start again collecting my pocket money.Haihhh.Keluar pukul 10pg balik pukul 9mlm.Memang patah la kan kaki.The food was AWESOME okay cuzzies.Thankyouu!Hmm..This is my first post about food ey? Am I not a fan of foods and all things sweet and savoury? I think not! You know when you're out eating with your friends and family, the time when the waiter arrives with your order, you would dig......in your bag to get your camera! "Nope, don't touch it yet, I wanna snap it first!" Most of us would do that, kaaaan? Haha.Well I'm guilty as charged too especially when it's a new and classy place/restaurant I've been to. But all this while I just snap snap snap and leave it be in the camera.

I wanna explore and enjoy all the nice places to eat around Klang Valley now. Hehe.. Who's with me? Better yet, any suggestions on good places you've been to? I'm up for it! :D Let's om nom nom!

4 comments:

  1. Nom nom.. mcm ho chiak la plak.. hahaha
    Kedai makanan arab dah test? kambing dia sedap :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sure.but not here.takut nnt ade org curi.

    ReplyDelete